Subject: Feedback requested: Board of Governors Written Procedure: Appointment of Mr Ioannis Tsakiris , EIB Vice-President and Member of Management Committee - votes
From: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "BOIS-WILLAERT Emilie" <[email-masked]>, "SCHUSTER Frank" <[email-masked]>, "GEORGES Yannick" <[email-masked]>, "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 16:04:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Advisors to Governors,

With reference to our email dated 15 April 2024 on the Appointment of Mr 
Ioannis Tsakiris as EIB Vice-President and Member of the Management 
Committee, we would like to thank those who have already shared their 
Governors’ vote with us.

As we approach the stated deadline for votes, which is Monday, 29 April 
2024, we would be grateful for feedback from those whose vote is still 
pending.

We remain available for any questions you might have in this matter.

Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Board of Governors Secretariat

General Secretariat / Governing Bodies Department

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
 <http://www.eib.org/> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB> 
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank> 
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360> 
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank> 
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent 
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la
Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited. In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------